Football Shirt Collectors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all football shirt collectors all over the world !For sharing information and stay in contact.

3 posters

Probably the greatest online shop in the world !

DJLiesel
    DJLiesel
    Admin

Probably the greatest online shop in the world ! Empty Probably the greatest online shop in the world !

Post  DJLiesel Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:37 am

I sent a mail to Finta if they sell St.Vincent & Grenadines shirts.
    They answered to me that I can find it on an Brazilean online probably.
    I did not find it there, but there are many very rare shirts like Burundi, Mali, DR Congo or Cabo Verde !!!
    I dont know if we can order from Europe and the prices are quite high, but I think you should take a look at least. Here is the link:
    http://www.sofutebolbrasil.com/ch/index.aspx
    Please leave comments if you got some information about there shorts.
    Caveman Ninja
    Caveman Ninja
    Admin

Probably the greatest online shop in the world ! Empty Re: Probably the greatest online shop in the world !

Post  Caveman Ninja Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:18 am

I've seen that site before but the prices are ridiculous.

Try asking Fernando about it, he's in Brazil, he might have used the site...

Probably the greatest online shop in the world ! Empty Re: Probably the greatest online shop in the world !

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:27 am

It`s a great site, although the prices are too high, as Joe said... They are selling Saint Vincent and Grenadines shirts few years ago, but I lost it. But I`ve bought Haiti and Antigua and Barbuda shirts! They deliver outside Brazil, but only by EMS. If anyone have questions or want some help, please tell me. Their stock was bigger some years ago, but recently they add shirts of Albania, Malta, Montenegro... Here are a link with a discount of 15%:
    http://www.sofutebolbrasil.com/parceiros/sky

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Hi everybody and especially Fernando. I find this Brazilian site very difficult. For example I found this Guiné shirt.

http://www.sofutebolbrasil.com/ch/prod/1176/972/0/camisa-guine.aspx?pch=3

I don't understand what the real prize is for this shirt. Is this 75 euros? And there is a sentence with "Ou 4x de ..... (and some Brazilian price I think). Does this sentence means that you can buy 4 shirts for a lower price. I hope you can help me.
    nickisposh
    nickisposh
    Admin

Post  nickisposh Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:08 pm

I've always assumed it was a payment plan. So spread the cost over 4 months.

It's hard to figure that site out.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:36 pm

I think your right Nick, thanks. Otherwise the shirts prizes would be very weird. But those Prizes are really really high. Because you first need to pay 75 euros for the shirt and you need to pay 50 euros for shipping. For me it's to expensive.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:42 am

Nick is right.

The prices at SFC are really expensive. But tell me if anyone have interest in those shirts.

Best regards

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:04 am

Hi Fernando

I am trying to use this site to get the Cape Verde shirt as a present but even when following the instructions for international orders it still says it cannot send to the destination (UK). Am I having a moment or does the site not sent to UK? elephant

Post  Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:39 am

Hi!

Sorry for the late reply, i had some problems with my internet. Hum, i can contact them asking if international shipping is available. Anyway, their shippin rates are very very expensive! Do you want a Cabo Verde shirt?

Post  Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:58 am

Hi

Yeah the Cape Verde shirt was the one I was looking to get but every time I choose international shipping it blocks me out!!

any help would be good

best wishes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:28 am