Football Shirt Collectors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all football shirt collectors all over the world !For sharing information and stay in contact.

2 posters

Contacting Embassies

nickisposh
    nickisposh
    Admin

Contacting Embassies Empty Contacting Embassies

Post  nickisposh Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:09 am

What are people's tactics?

I e-mailed loads of British Embassies and only got two responses, both of them just giving me an e-mail address for the FA.

Contacting Embassies Empty Re: Contacting Embassies

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:05 am

You're not very lucky. I emailed also a lot of embassies. I think I got 10 asnwers. 5 of them really wants to help me. So it doesn't always work. But 5 is more than 0. Maybe Sascha has another nice tactic....
    DJLiesel
    DJLiesel
    Admin

Post  DJLiesel Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:46 pm

my tactic is the same.
    I just flooded all German embassies and General Secretaries a couple of weeks ago.
    I got reply from most of them (about 90 per cent) but most of them just sent me the FA link and in best cases a email address of the guy who should sell those shirts. Of course both did not really help me.
    German embassies do all have an own homepage and there is contact form. I chose this and chose that my mail should go to the cultural department.
    I got more luck there. I mean I got a Gabon shirt on this way for free. As Nick know best I got the Mongolia shirts and some more promised to watch out for shirts (like Tajikistan). Burundi wanted to sell me some shirts for 100 Euro, too, which was too much for me.

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:28 am

good decision sascha because burundi is available here for about 67 euros http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=burundi

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:47 am